Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trash Day

Today is a new day. Today is the day I surrender. Today is trash day.
It’s time to refocus my life on what’s truly important - God, my family, and myself.

Father God,

It’s time to clean out all the room in this house. I’m throwing out all the hurt, pain, resentment, un-forgiveness, anger, stress, fear, anxiety… I give it all to you. I know you are all I need to fill the rooms in my life, so Father God it’s all yours, 100%. Please don’t ever allow me to take any of it back.  From this day forward no more trash will be allowed to take up residence in this house. I will move forward today with a renewed strength, happy heart, peaceful mind… Through your word and the lessons you have taught me, I know I can do this with you by my side.

In your precious name I pray, Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...