Sunday, January 23, 2011

13 years ago today...


Where has the time gone? 13 years ago today I became Mrs. Bartelmey. My hubby and I have had many ups and downs in our marriage, but by the grace of God we have worked through the challenges of life and continue to grow closer and more in love.
I’m so thankfully God allowed our paths to cross so many years ago. I am beyond blessed! Not only do I have a wonderful husband who is still head over heels in love with and reminds me of that daily, but we have two beautiful daughters, who I have had the opportunity to stay home and raise since birth, and now homeschool. What more could a girl ask for?!  Thank you, Father God!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I too am blessed to stay at home with my children and homeschool them. I am very thankful to God and my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...