Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taking time to enjoy the day


 
Today has been such a beautiful day. While most people are dealing with snow and ice, we’ve had temps reaching the mid 60s. I'll be honest and say I'm a little jealous of those getting snow. But, since it was so nice outside, beside everything being super wet from all the rain that arrived last night, my hubby talked me into having a relaxed approach to school today. So, my girls enjoyed mechanics class with their dad; spending the morning and early afternoon working on the go-carts and then cruised around on the back trail until it was time to eat and get ready for church.


They had a blast and it allowed me to work on a few reviews I have due throughout February. Stay tuned to hear about our thoughts and experiences with Dig It! GamesThe Curiosity File - MSRA, Kid Scoop, and Math Rider.

Hope everyone has an amazing night!!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...