Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 1




Today is day one of the Gratitude Challenge. Brenda from Garden of Learning is hosting the 2011 Gratitude Challenge. So, today and for the remainder of the month, I'm going to do my very best to take a few minutes every day to share with you all some of the things I'm grateful for and then link my blog with others who are participating in the challenge. 

ANYONE is welcome to join! You don’t have to write anything incredibly thought provoking or super long.  It can be as small as two words or even a photo. You don’t even have to post every day. Simply blog what you are thankful and share it when you have time. Be sure to link up with the rest of us at Garden of Learning.   


Today and every day, I'm grateful for God's grace. I so often fall short, not thinking, acting, or speaking as I should. But, I know that through the grace of God, he forgives me and he's ALWAYS there to pick me up, bush me off, and continue our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...