Chai Mommy, with the help of Mrs. White at The Legacy of Home. I have decided to jump on board and join the others participating in the 10 week Fit Mommy Challenge. It officially began October 25th and ends December 31st. However, I’m a little late in the game, so my challenge will be 9 weeks, beginning today November 1st.
My goals for the next 9 weeks are:
1. Workout in some form or fashion at least 4 days a week for no less than 30 minutes. My ultimate goal is tone, baby, tone! and maybe loss about 5-10 lbs.
2. To STOP eating unhealthy foods so late at night.
3. To bump up my water intake to at least 70 oz of water a day.
4. To remember to take my vitamins at night and not just in the morning.
5. and of course to eat more fruits and veggies.
Here's to a healthier me!! Wish me luck!
If you would like to join in, step on over to Chai Mommy to read about the guidelines, and then swing over to The Legacy of Home to view/print a 10 week check-list Mrs. White has created for us all.
Check back Friday to see how I did my first week :-)